2012 Ryder Cup...

I've got a tournament match bet on Mickleson against Garcia. I thought it was a singles match bet but obviously not now. Anyone know how I can find out how I'm doing with this as it's down to scores.

"In Tournament match betting the winner will be the player with the highest placing at the end of the tournament. If both players miss the cut, then the one with the lowest score will be deemed the winner. If a player withdraws or is disqualified after making the cut, when his opponent has already missed the cut, the disqualified player is deemed the winner. If a player withdraws or is disqualified before the cut is made the other player is deemed the winner."

mancmackem said:
I've got a tournament match bet on Mickleson against Garcia. I thought it was a singles match bet but obviously not now. Anyone know how I can find out how I'm doing with this as it's down to scores.

"In Tournament match betting the winner will be the player with the highest placing at the end of the tournament. If both players miss the cut, then the one with the lowest score will be deemed the winner. If a player withdraws or is disqualified after making the cut, when his opponent has already missed the cut, the disqualified player is deemed the winner. If a player withdraws or is disqualified before the cut is made the other player is deemed the winner."

that doesn't work for the Ryder Cup, so I assume it's whoever gets the most points in the week and that will be Phil as he already has 3 and there's only 2 rounds left, Sergio has 0 so can't catch him.

Can someone tell me what our captain/co-captains are actually doing? They seem to just be sat in buggys puffing on cigars.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Can someone tell me what our captain/co-captains are actually doing? They seem to just be sat in buggys puffing on cigars.

haha good summary,i found this one on the bbc off twitter

"Europe couldn't sink a dinghy with a nail gun at the moment."

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

They are making the captaincy of St Nick of Faldo look like a world beater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.