2012 Ryder Cup...

Americans have set up this course perfectly and they are delivering the Europeans just can't live with them fair play! Game oversee you in 2 years

waspish said:
Americans have set up this course perfectly and they are delivering the Europeans just can't live with them fair play! Game oversee you in 2 years

well it could get to the point of being ridiculous, maybe it should change to both captains agreeing on a layout if we're going to be tailoring courses so much.

There's setting up in your favour and going too far, which is what I think Love has done this time.

Though Lawrie just made a put to keep them in it... they need to deliver big time. Think it's all down to them two. Poulter and Mcilroy just not going to come close to Dufner and Johnson.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:

well it could get to the point of being ridiculous, maybe it should change to both captains agreeing on a layout if we're going to be tailoring courses so much.

There's setting up in your favour and going too far, which is what I think Love has done this time.

Yep but he can set it up as he wants! But it is ridiculous hit the ball well of the fairway and the lie is perfect

waspish said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:

Yep but he can set it up as he wants! But it is ridiculous hit the ball well of the fairway and the lie is perfect

exactly, you should be punished at this level, it's tiger anti-proofing too far.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

exactly, you should be punished at this level, it's tiger anti-proofing too far.

To be fair it's the putting that's not up to scratch by Europe we have missed to many puts bottom line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.