2013/14 Squad

cccc said:
IWasHere said:
Richards is much stronger, faster,experienced and more so yeah, imo richards is much better than nasty, don't get me wrong, nasty is a quality young player but for me Richards is better...

Richards is clumsier, makes more mistakes and is far inferior on the ball than Nastasic. No way is he better than Nastasic at CB.

We'll see next season

IWasHere said:
kun said:
chrisoasis said:
Hart
Zaba-Richards-Kompany-Clichy
Navas-Fernandinho-Yaya-Silva
Kun-Cavani or Lewandowsky

On the bench:

Pantilimon/Wright
Lescott/Nastasic
Kolarov
Milner
Maher
Isco
Guidetti
You think Richards is better than Nastasic, at centre-back?

Yeah of course he is.

and people wonder why the english national team is so shit

Squad at the moment.(please edit when appropriate)

GK.
Hart.
Pantilimon.
Wright.

DF.
Zabaleta.
Maicon.
Richards.
Kompany.
Boyata.
Lescott.
Nastasic. (u21)
Clichy.
Kolarov.
Rekik (u21)?

MF.
Y.Toure
Barry
J.Garcia
Rodwell
Fernandino
Milner
Razak (u21)?

Att.MF.
Silva
Nasri
Sinclair
Navas
D Suarez (u21)?

Strikers.
Tevez
Aguero
Dzeko
Guidetti.

IWasHere said:
cccc said:
IWasHere said:
Richards is much stronger, faster,experienced and more so yeah, imo richards is much better than nasty, don't get me wrong, nasty is a quality young player but for me Richards is better...

Richards is clumsier, makes more mistakes and is far inferior on the ball than Nastasic. No way is he better than Nastasic at CB.

We'll see next season

Let me tell you now
You know sod all about football at any level if you feel richards is a centre half and add to that a centre half who is more capable of playing OUR back 4/5 than Matija Nastasic

Micah is loved by the fans at this club and rightly so.
He is at his best when powering down the wing from full back and overwhelming a certain side of this pitch. I feel that in football at any level, the domination of one side of the pitch to overwhelm a full back is the most dangerous tactic in the game, as we saw down that right flank v united in the sick swan.
We completely outnumbered evra down that side with mario, milner, silva and importantly micah. He was the outlet on the outside every time we had the ball and he is such an imposing presence when he is charging at a full back

His defensive ability though is so poor, its upsetting.
Not his tackling or heading, no theyre fine. Its top level awareness, technical ability and positional sense. You must be the type of guy who thinks that due to him making a BIG tackle that hes the bollox. No, not at all pal.
For example, he played at RB v west brom in his first game back and a ball came into the box towards Lukaku I think and he made a barnstorming header off Lukakus head to clear. The crowd erupted... clapping him as if he had saved a goal
I looked to 2 people next to me in 110 and we all said the same thing at the same time...
He had played lukaku onside from the inswinging cross and he was 3-4 yards deeper than the rest of the defence. His body was so square on he was basically high 5ing Joe Hart and its only due to his athleticism that he managed to get himself out of the sh*t

that johnny f****ing howsen goal for norwich, again hes stood so square on with his stupid 'dive in to get a big clap' mentality and he was made to look stupid by a bog standard midfielder. He is never an international defender and he will NEVER be englands first choice right back or centre back

He will however be loved by everyone here due to wearing his heart on his sleeve and thats what we ask from lads who come through the academy

kun said:
Your full 25 man squad predictions.

Hart, Pantilimon, Wright
Zabaleta, Richards
Kompany, Nastasic, Papadopoulos, Novaretti, Rekik
Clichy, Kolarov
Yaya, Fernandinho, Barry, Rodwell, Razak, Suarez
Silva, Isco, Nasri, Milner, Lopes
Aguero, Cavani, Tevez, Guidetti

Total squad size: 27 (-5)
New signings: 5
Homegrown: 8
Under 21: 5

Premier league and chumps league have different rules.

Premier league you have to have at 8 English/Welsh Academy players
Chumps league you have to have 3 keepers named + at least 4 City Academy players. These players are 21years + on age. All those under 21 who have been at the club for at least 3 years go on the B list.

The list above for the premier league is fine for Chumps league two Foreign players have to be binned as we only have Richards and Guidetti who qualify for City Academy. Rekik, Suerez Lopes etc all qualify for the B list we can have as many of them as we like.

Plus Nastasic although age wise is Under 21, he doesn't count as an Under 21 year old because he hasn't been at the club for three years, so like Ballotelli last year he takes up a full spot in the A list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.