2013/14 Squad

IWasHere said:
zeven said:
IWasHere said:
Yeah of course he is.
i'm lost for words

Richards is much stronger, faster,experienced and more so yeah, imo richards is much better than nasty, don't get me wrong, nasty is a quality young player but for me Richards is better...

No he is not, Richards has not got the footballing brain to be a center half if you ask me.

IMO Micah is ready to play there.
I think this past season was not the most appropriate to say that, but I think he, with continuity, can fight for that place.
Even if you believe that Nastasic should play there, Micah can be a good replacement for him. That way, it would'nt be necessary to buy a defender and could spend that money to go for Cavani or Lewy.

PS: Sorry for my bad english. Greetings from Argentina.
Live Forever.

SuperSilva said:
Looks like Dzeko may have had a change of heart with Mancini going...

He posted this on an instragram picture on his twitter (anyone have the picture) where he scored and had his finger over his mouth signalling to his critics to "be quiet"

Success...seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit!
Successful men keep moving... he doesn't seem to be doing enough of that on the pitch!!

Haha, nah. Love the man.

Prem league squad

Hart / Pants / Wright____________________

_________Kompany /Garcia/ Nastasic / Lescott____________

Zabaleta / Richards___________________________Clichy / A Kolorov

___________Y.Toure / Fernandinho / Rodwell / Barry_____________

Navas / Maicon___________Silva / Isco____________Nasri/Milner

_______________Cavani / Aguero/Guidetti __________________

CL squad

Hart / Pants / Johannsen

_________Kompany /Garcia/ Nastasic / Lescott____________

Zabaleta / Richards___________________________Clichy / A Kolorov

___________Y.Toure / Fernandinho / Rodwell / Barry_____________

Navas / Maicon___________Silva / Isco____________Nasri/Milner

_______________Cavani / Aguero /Guidetti_____

IMO. Any further additions to the above will mean a player needs to be sold if they are to be present in BOTH squads, however 1 further player can be added to prem league squad.

Above is based on the following:-

Razak is still under 21 so doesn't need to be included.
Sinclair is out injured for three months before he will be able to train so can't see him being available much before Christmas.
Guidetti is now over 21 but is now classed the same as Richards having come through our Academy.

BringBackSwales said:
IWasHere said:
zeven said:
i'm lost for words

Richards is much stronger, faster,experienced and more so yeah, imo richards is much better than nasty, don't get me wrong, nasty is a quality young player but for me Richards is better...

you really do say some ridiculous things

So are you trying to say that Nastasic is stronger and faster than Richards?

-----------cavani
---- aguero silva
------------ isco

------- matuidi fernandinho

--clichy new defender kompany zabalita
-------------- Hart

sub : pantilimon - nasta - richards - yaya - nasry - navas - tevez or dzeko

How about that !!!

My more realistic expectation:

-------------------Hart--------------------
Zaba/Richards - Kompany-Nastisic-Clichy
-----------------Matuidi-------------------
-----------Yaya-----------Fernandinho----
------Silva-----------------------------Isco
-----------------Aguero-------------------

Bench: New GK/Panti, Richards/Zaba, Lescott, Milner, Navas, Jackson Martinez, Rodwell.

Navas coming in for Matuidi against the weaker teams and drop yaya and Fernandinho back.

Guidetti, Razak and Rekik used as squad players.

IWasHere said:
BringBackSwales said:
IWasHere said:

you really do say some ridiculous things

So are you trying to say that Nastasic is stronger and faster than Richards?
He's saying the orange has a brighter color than the apple.

IWasHere said:

Richards is clumsier, makes more mistakes and is far inferior on the ball than Nastasic. No way is he better than Nastasic at CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.