2013 darts world championship

just seen this on ssn.

who in the right mind would go and watch a bunch of overage piss heads throw darts in a bit of wood. its inane crap played and watched by numbskulls.

and they dare call it a sport.

cricket whilst "slow" I get, but darts? fuck me.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

who in the right mind would go and watch a bunch of overage piss heads throw darts in a bit of wood. its inane crap played and watched by numbskulls.

Not a fan Bill ?

Might have backed Lewis?

Blue Punter said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

Not a fan Bill ?

Might have backed Lewis?

Underlay prices going up then :)

de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

Try it

Proelia said:
de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

Try it

playing or watching?

bullseye was bad enough.

de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

Quality entertainment mate I've enjoyed watching it and I'm going Liverpool in Feb for the 1st time.

citytill1die84 said:
de niro said:
just seen this on ssn.

Quality entertainment mate I've enjoyed watching it and I'm going Liverpool in Feb for the 1st time.

wow.

well each to their own I suppose. mind you a lad I know goes watching ten pin bowling, ha ha bowling. ycmiu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.