2015/16 Home Kit

thanks nike,saved me quite a bit again this season,the shield oh the damn gross cheap shield,3rd year on the trot I'll not be buying owt while that tacky things on any of our kits.

I notice the little boys/kids kits has gone up to £39 from £35 this year,more than 10%...still buy it for my nipper.he has to have them all.....

Last edited:
is a nice looking kit, as was last season's (bar that shield thing) ... bought last years and wasn't that comfortable and this years looks quite tight fitting ... hope its Built For Brilliance and Built For Beer Bellies

In the City Store on Market St

30dc77b2bc9f554a2df10a68f7eaedac.jpg

And the infamous socks:

78620461850d3f0ab791ee36cac8f1de.jpg

Has that manikin got varicose veins in its calf muscles?

thanks nike,saved me quite a bit again this season,the shield oh the damn gross cheap shield,3rd year on the trot I'll not be buying owt while that tacky things on any of our kits.

I notice the little boys/kids kits has gone up to £39 from £35 this year,more than 10%...still buy it for my nipper.he has to have them all.....

how old is your boy as the kiddies one that are for under 3s are exactly the same as the kit when we last won the league
theyve not even bothered to put the collar on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.