2015/16 Home Kit

Considering to buy my first City kit as well (so far the price and shipping cost to Germany always put me off), however when checking the official MCFC website there is a home kit and a "hero shirt" which costs stupid amounts of money. Any idea what the difference is?

Edit: just noticed that the 122 bucks shirt is a "match shirt". Whatever that means...

You get to line up for 1st game of the season, probably instead of Fernando..

Considering to buy my first City kit as well (so far the price and shipping cost to Germany always put me off), however when checking the official MCFC website there is a home kit and a "hero shirt" which costs stupid amounts of money. Any idea what the difference is?

Edit: just noticed that the 122 bucks shirt is a "match shirt". Whatever that means...
A match shirt is exactly the same as the shirts the players wear during games. Stuff like air vents down the side and shit.

Not sure I'd fancy paying extra for that, to be honest!

;-)
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

One of the few benefits of an extended business tour abroad is that I was able to pick up the new shirt yesterday and find a random football match to wear it out today.

It is, with no sarcasm, the first kit since the Umbro in 11/12 that I have absolutely loved. It is a template, yes, but all of the kit manufacturers do this now and Nike have change ours to make it unique and reflective of our identity (sky blue and white). And the collar gives it that old Umbro tailored "feel".

Well worth the investment if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.