2015/16 Home Kit

The socks were better but didn't like the neck or sleeves, which were a different material.
That's one of the main things i did like about it and i prefer white cuffs to white collar. Both very nice kits though.

My preference for socks is navy and we should NEVER have blue shorts!

As I acknowledged. Who's to say Nike won't do the same?

Agreed but Nike are a much bigger brand than umbro and have little to lose, umbro had to up their game.

The issue I had with umbro was when they started prioritising the Rags and treated us like shite in the 90s after our long relationship.

As it goes I like simple sky blue shirt with white round collar and sleeve cuffs, white writing, white shorts, light blue socks with maroon turn over.

Agreed but Nike are a much bigger brand than umbro and have little to lose, umbro had to up their game.

The issue I had with umbro was when they started prioritising the Rags and treated us like shite in the 90s after our long relationship.

As it goes I like simple sky blue shirt with white round collar and sleeve cuffs, white writing, white shorts, light blue socks with maroon turn over.
The 09/10 kit was the canine's testes. And the away (sash) kit.

The three kits we had on returning to umbro were the dogs bollox and we were spoilt.
Remember the big mural that was done somewhere in town as part of the build up to the kit launch?

7gfUmuH.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.