2015/16 Home Kit

Nothing wrong with someone over 12 buying (and wearing, if s/he wants to) a football top. Just like there's nothing wrong with someone over 12 posting 38,000 times in 6 years on a football forum.

In a forum full of wind ups, digs and sarcastic comments, this may be my favourite quote ever

Bravo

Not fishing. But every page someone slags off Nike so why shouldn't I defend them?

Also, grown men wearing replica tops is more than a little council estate-ie for me.

You look lovely in yours though.

oooh check you out. I've seen you wearing Replica Shirts at City you bald muppet.
I wear replica shirts regularly, find them comfortable to wear out running or in the gym.
Haven't bought any since we went Nike though.
Don't like the designs.

I will say, the thing about the highlighter color kits, is that they normally reserve them for high profile teams. So, as ugly as it might be, take it as a compliment.

manchester-city-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg

I think i am the only one who loves this shirt!

I am colour blind though (which, yes, probably explains why i like it!), so can someone tell me if it is bright yellow or bright green?

Interesting that Juve are now Adidas.

Nike's biggest European clubs are now Barca, Paris, Atletico and City, that is a significant loss from a few seasons ago when they seemed to dominate shirt sponsorship.

I hope we can move to Adidas personally, better kits with a more unique design.

Nike are atrocious, basically the same template for everyone but with different club colours.

Well after watching europa final,can only agree with you(FC Dnipro shirt 2014/2015)..if our allegedly home shirt is the one that's recently been posted on here.
Same style different colour...
http://www.fcdnipro.ua/en/shop/kits/kits/t-shirt-nike-2014-1/

oooh check you out. I've seen you wearing Replica Shirts at City you bald muppet.
I wear replica shirts regularly, find them comfortable to wear out running or in the gym.
Haven't bought any since we went Nike though.
Don't like the designs.
We were playing in a City kit in a football match at the time Ste....

Not fishing. But every page someone slags off Nike so why shouldn't I defend them?

Also, grown men wearing replica tops is more than a little council estate-ie for me.

You look lovely in yours though.

I take my boys to matches and we wear the shirts. If that makes me council estate-ie, then so be it. All three of us enjoy ourselves and never take ourselves too seriously.

I take the view that sitting in a pair of shades in a vehicle taking selfies of myself pouting is a bit knobhead-ie but each to their own.

I take my boys to matches and we wear the shirts. If that makes me council estate-ie, then so be it. All three of us enjoy ourselves and never take ourselves too seriously.

I take the view that sitting in a pair of shades in a vehicle taking selfies of myself pouting is a bit knobhead-ie but each to their own.
That's a raw nerve I see. Cheer up Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.