2015/16 Home Kit

bought it online awaiting delivery soon as I get it il post thoughts on it ....how do I get a pic up on this ?
take a pic,
print it off
cut round the outline of the shirt
apply evostick to the cut out shirt(make sure you glue the front.
then stick to your pc,so we can all see it,

doh theres some thickies on bluemoon :)

sorry I haven't got a clue :)

I like both the shirts if I'm honest. Whilst not traditional that away shirt at least has a bright blue involved. What I don't get is why the badge isn't in its correct colours. Because of the kit design they've had to shade that in the bright blue as well which seems a bit wrong.

Have to say I do like this year's home kit but can someone explain to me why we still have a shield while Coventry manages a proper crest?
15COVENTRYH1.png
15COVENTRYH7.png

Have to say I do like this year's home kit but can someone explain to me why we still have a shield while Coventry manages a proper crest?
15COVENTRYH1.png
15COVENTRYH7.png

I may be wrong but I think lower league sides take a generic kit from Nike and then possibly get embroidery done themselves.

I take your point re the shield though as its a joke

15COVENTRYH1.png
15COVENTRYH7.png

Because with respect to Coventry, nobody's queueing up to buy Coventry shirts. We have an awkward shaped badge. The shield is purely due to cost and time. The money saved on manufacturing costs is substantial.

For those interested, the away kit is still due for release on the 5/6th August. Pre-orders available a week before as per the home shirt.

I like the home kit. It's traditional and fully represent the club colors.
I like the awayshirt and the laserblue. Hopefully the short is as well.
I like the laseryellow 3rd kit. Very modern and will sell well.
And ... I don't care about the shield.

So Nike looks to have done a great job. My compliments. Amen.

Because with respect to Coventry, nobody's queueing up to buy Coventry shirts. We have an awkward shaped badge. The shield is purely due to cost and time. The money saved on manufacturing costs is substantial.

For those interested, the away kit is still due for release on the 5/6th August. Pre-orders available a week before as per the home shirt.
Which would be fine of those cost savings were passed on. However, since Nike came along with their shite shield, the cost of the shirt has gone up, not down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.