2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Interesting results. Sky blue socks with a clear majority, followed by white in 2nd and maroon 3rd most popular. Navy coming in 4th.

Yeh it's funny how different sources generate such different results. The eagle was overwhelmingly popular on Twitter, whereas in the Cityzens consultation it only accounted for 30% of the vote.

I think Twitter and Facebook is a lot younger and more international fans compared with our season ticket holder demographic.

I think sky blue socks would win any vote regardless of demographic though.

a standard kit like this would suit me

Paul-Moulden-600x861.jpg
Stunningly beautiful. Romantic in fact.

What says Manchester City other than blue and white so why people say navy socks I don't know!
I'm all for the club mixing up the away kits. I'd like red and black obviously for most of the time but I do enjoy seeing us in unusual colours. I've heard our 3rd kit next season could be orange and purple! Great!

Think orange and purple would look terrible lol but I agree with the bit in bold

Interesting results. Sky blue socks with a clear majority, followed by white in 2nd and maroon 3rd most popular. Navy coming in 4th.

It's intereting that Nike changed the design of the away kit for this season after they saw the full blue moon print on the shirt was extremely unpopular after the leak. They ended up toning it down and just having the graphic on the sleeves.

With the City Watch poll showing 98% were against the sky blue shirt, sky blue shorts and white socks design, it will be interesting to see if Nike will be brave enough to back track again.

What we want is a sky blue shirt with white trim
White shorts (that can be mucked about with a dark trim, sky trim or just plain white)
Socks can be rotated, sky blue with white, just sky, hooped sky and white, white, white with sky trim. So many possibilities without navy which actually is my preference

Second kit can be anything of, Red and black stripes, all black, all maroon, maroon and white stripes (which is really traditional), all white, white shirt black shorts, The Embassy kit red and black diagonal, the royal blue with red and white diagonal. Again lots and lots of different kits

Third kit. now we'e going global, fucking bright like this year's and can be almost any fluorescent colour

But the utmost important thing is our home kit, sky blue, white shorts

White shorts (that can be mucked about with a dark trim, sky trim or just plain white)
Socks can be rotated, sky blue with white, just sky, hooped sky and white, white, white with sky trim. So many possibilities without navy which actually is my preference

Second kit can be anything of, Red and black stripes, all black, all maroon, maroon and white stripes (which is really traditional), all white, white shirt black shorts, The Embassy kit red and black diagonal, the royal blue with red and white diagonal. Again lots and lots of different kits

Third kit. now we'e going global, fucking bright like this year's and can be almost any fluorescent colour

Can't really disagree with that.

Totally agree, sky blue shirt and white shorts should be non-negotiable.

Look at this image from Deloitte, the graphic on the right, every other teams kit is instantly recognisable, and ours has got fucking all blue everything! They are not City's colours, blue and white they go together.

uk-deloitte-sports-football-money-league-2016-infographic.jpg

white socks and we are same as lazio

we traditionally wear sky blue sock or navy socks and have wore navy the most

away traditional kit until 68 all maroon or maroon with white shorts, that is our proper away colour and we should return to it permamently.

Our first recorded 3rd strip was gold/yellow top maroon trim, maroon shorts and socks, but we have mainly had either white shirts with either black or blue shorts with the trim to match (eg saab 3rd away white shirt, black trim or the brother kit when white scored 4 at villa park white shirt navy trim)

all the recent away and 3rd strips bar the sash kit and the all maroon with gold etihad have been shite. we should get back to our proper kits of old.
Should keep Blue shirt,white shorts and blue socks.that is the symbol of City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.