2018 European Championships

I just think overall you’re being a bit harsh on the concept of a multi sports Euro champs, which for me is positive news.

I don't have a problem with the multi-sports concept.

I'm just not convinced about staging it in more than one country.

It doesn't feel like one event.

Gold for GB men's swimming team in the 4 x 100m medley relay.

New European record.

Medals in every single swimming event today for GB.

They need to make it clearer to follow the races though, it's hard work when they switch the camera angle at every turn.

Last edited:
Gold for GB men's swimming team in the 4 x 100m medley relay.

New European record.

Medals in every single swimming event today for GB.

They need to make it clearer to follow the races though, it's hard work when they switch the camera angle at every turn.

It doesn't help in the relay when each team member has a different coloured hat on aswell. Looked like alot of the swimmers were young so good for the future hopefully.

The danger is that it will just become a second rate Olympics if too many sports are added.

Not to mention that the number of countries that can actually stage it will be drastically reduced if it gets too big.

Maybe but I'd still like to see Boxing included, maybe 10 or 12 Sports max. Get rid of the Golf, that Sport doesn't need further exposure to the masses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.