2018 Summer In And Out and Cost

So we’re well within FFP again. Big kit deal next year. Lots of saving on the wage bill.
Maybe just maybe we’ll get a DM next summer!!

We should buy who we want, for ridiculously far too much money, then become frugal again for a few seasons whilst everyone else struggles to deal with the vastly inflated transfer market, caused by us.

Actually do what we have never done, but get accused of anyhow.

Where?? Fucking no it wasn't 10 mill. It was either $500,000 Aus or $1,000,000 Aus, depending on which report you believe. NO one has quoted £10m.
Not sure where I saw it, I could of sworn I saw the fee was similar to Patrick Roberts. Happy I'm wrong.

Not sure where I saw it, I could of sworn I saw the fee was similar to Patrick Roberts. Happy I'm wrong.

I think on here and maybe even on twitter there have been many saying he could be sold like Mooy etc. for 10mil in the future. Perhaps saw that?

Definitely quoted in the region of half a million to a million AU dollars here in Oz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.