2019 Pre Season Friendlies | Sat 27th July - Liverpool vs Napoli

Liverpool 3-0 down to Napoli, they've had a shocking pre-season, conceded 10 goals in the last 4 games (including this one). No Van Dijk excuses either, he's been on the pitch for most if not all of them.

If we beat them in the charadee shield playing our kids it will be just a meaningless friendly. If they beat us the dippers will be dead certs to win 5 trophies...

Have watched Sporting vs Valencia tonight, think Valencia are going to have a very good season and I can't believe nobody has bought Bruno Fernandes yet.

Shawcross has just shit his leg up with a ludicrous challenge in pre-season, that's probably his season done already.
In no way is it a ludicrous challenge. A routine sliding challenge, trying to stop a corner being conceded. Look at this, if you don't believe me

Apparently, Stoke fans upset that a section of Arsenal fans are somewhat less than sympathetic. They're (the gooners) thinking back to when Ramsay suffered a bad injury at Stoke and the Stoke fans jeering him.

In no way is it a ludicrous challenge. A routine sliding challenge, trying to stop a corner being conceded. Look at this, if you don't believe me

Apparently, Stoke fans upset that a section of Arsenal fans are somewhat less than sympathetic. They're (the gooners) thinking back to when Ramsay suffered a bad injury at Stoke and the Stoke fans jeering him.

Well they can count on 6 fingers the amount of times Ramsey has been back there and got roasted for having his leg snapped by shawcross. Tough shit I say

ludicrous because there was no need to even attempt that tackle in a pre-season game. Completely unnecessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.