2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

I am kind of curious how people see us playing with Rodri next season, I get that he is the successor to Dinho, but if Gundogan stays, how do we play all 3 in the DM position?

Do we go double pivot and go 3 at the back? or just go double pivot with a back 4? or push Gundogan higher, or assume he leaves?

I am kind of curious how people see us playing with Rodri next season, I get that he is the successor to Dinho, but if Gundogan stays, how do we play all 3 in the DM position?

Do we go double pivot and go 3 at the back? or just go double pivot with a back 4? or push Gundogan higher, or assume he leaves?
start rodri play ferna every now and again and put gundogan back to an 8

Fernandinho to play both CDM and CB. Rodri first choice CDM after he get's used to PL football. Gundogan to play both as a 6 and 8 like he did this season

What do people think of James Maddison on here ? I rate him very highly and think he could get a lot better with pep looking out for him

Fernandinho to play both CDM and CB. Rodri first choice CDM after he get's used to PL football. Gundogan to play both as a 6 and 8 like he did this season
Keep seeing this Fernandinho at cb, and that Pep says he‘ll play at centre back. When did Pep say it. Not against just wondering if Pep is planning it ?

What do people think of James Maddison on here ? I rate him very highly and think he could get a lot better with pep looking out for him
Given what everyone was saying about Neymar, I'm not sure Maddison would be the most welcome. But I'd take him for the right price, he's a real prospect.

Given what everyone was saying about Neymar, I'm not sure Maddison would be the most welcome. But I'd take him for the right price, he's a real prospect.

Has shown that he knows about diving despite promising to cut it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.