2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Not warmed to him at all. Think he will go.
Good player, but doesn’t fit into our squad IMO. People have compred him to Raz and Bernardo’s first season, and say that we have to give him more time, but he’s been playing in the PL for several years, he’s won the PL and even POTY. I personally think he doesn’t fit

Real are looking to offload Bale on the cheap it seems. Could sell Mahrez and get another experienced attacker in - Bale could be a good option in the squad instead of Mahrez perhaps.
No more sick notes, never mind a huge attitude and is Bale going to be happy on the bench?

We have our own superstars in the making, no need to stunt their progress to fit in Bale.

Let Mahrez go to Lille for Pepe ? I doubt Mahrez would be keen but ... Otherwise PX for Hazard
Pepe will go Bayern I reckon, Mahrez would also be going nowhere near Lille.

How about Mahrez for Ziyech?
Ajax would never pay his wages and Mahrez would never drop to the Dutch league/

Do we think there's any truth in the Neymar rumours ? It makes sense that they would want to build around Mbappe but if he's going anywhere expect Neymar would either go to Barca or Madrid. I also doubt PSG would sell anyone to us given our respective ownership

If Gundo leaves, Bruno Fernandes should be a good option to replace him. Central midfielder with 28 goals and 15 assists only this season. Not gonna lie, I don’t watch Portoguese football, but those numbers speaks for themselves

Wow those stats are amazing and you can see why in the video which was a joy to watch. Unbelievable technique with both feet. Looks like a good dribbler as well. Some of his passes were also De bruyne-esque.

Usually I don’t like to judge based on YT but this looks like a sure thing to me. His talent is undeniable.

Hopefully:

- Sané stays
- Mahrez leaves, Felix (or Sancho) in
- Rodri in
- If Gundogan leaves, Bernardo to CM
- Danilo leaves, Wan-Bissaka in
- If Otamendi leaves, De Ligt in (doubtful, but let me dream)

ST: Aguero, Jesus, (Felix)
LW: Sané, (Felix, Sterling)
RW: Sterling, (Felix, Bernardo)
CM: De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Silva
CDM: Rodri, Fernandinho
LB: Zinchenko, Mendy
LCB: Laporte, Kompany
RCB: De Ligt, Stones
RB: Wan-Bissaka, Walker
GK: Ederson, Bravo, Muric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.