2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

The question is if we really need a new one after Zinchenko`s performances lately. He`s been fantastic, and it seems he`s more valued by Pep now than last summer
Don’t forget we said this about Delph last season and look what happened there. It’s not fair on the lad to be expected to play there probably half the season considering mendys track record. We are going to buy a left back to go against mendy and not just cover I think

LB really isn't covered at all.
Well, we could spend 50m+ without any significant improvement. And anyone we brought in would take half a season at least to get up to speed. Is that a good use of 50m?

I imagine it comes down to two things : is Mendy going to be fit, and does Zinchenko play at LB indefinitely, or move into midfield

In:
Defensive midfielder
Left back
Centre back (if Nico or Vinny leave)

Out: Mangala (expiring contract)
Zinchenko (don't want to sell him but I think it will happen)
Delph
M. Garcia
A. Garcia
Harrison
Roberts
Adarabioyo

The loan army is too tough to guess, and I'm sure we'll let a few of our youngsters to go. I think the players I listed to be sold could generate around £75m.

I would like Lucas Hernandez for CB and LB.

fully agree world class material already and only 23 years old , given how offensive are our full back in our system would see him more as a CB with us
release clause of 80 millions, seems Bayern will trigger it

The way Mahrez has performed I wouldn't be surprised to see him sold at a loss

We need
CB if Ota goes
LB
DM

And more than likely a GK for cover to Ederson unless Bravo is back

The more I see of Sean Longstaff at Newcastle, the more I’m impressed. I’ve seen comparisons to Carrick made and think they’re quite fitting, I certainly wouldn’t mind us taking a closer look as a Dinho cover/ long term replacement. Be interested to know others thoughts.
The lad has good genetics, that's for sure . His brother is a professional footballer, Alan Thompson is his second cousin and his father was an international ice hockey player.

Attitude and hard work go a long way towards being successful but if you are born an athlete you'll most likely be better than most and if you put in the work you'll be a lot better than most of your competition.

The way Mahrez has performed I wouldn't be surprised to see him sold at a loss

We need
CB if Ota goes
LB
DM

And more than likely a GK for cover to Ederson unless Bravo is back

I feel like I'm the only city fan not currently concerned with left back. Many and Zinchenko if we can keep Mendy fit. Walker has worried me all season, also wouldn't want to miss out on Wan Bissaka.
Out In
Mahrez - sancho
Walker - wan Bissaka
Delph - Phillips
Mangala
Garcia
Garcia
Luiz

The summer would cost us around £100 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.