2020/21 Predictions

Dippers will be helped this season, but not to the extent that the scum will be.
Prem will be desperate to re-establish scum at the top, so I expect some favours for them this season. I don't know if they will continue on with the penalty giving it might get a bit obvious, but then the prem may just not care in their attempt to fix the league again .

if we dont get koulibaly or similar we will struggle at the back again imo. We have the chance this summer to use our financial advantage to others so hopefully by the time the window shuts we have surprised us all and fixed our problems!

After 30 games
city played 30 won 30 90 points
then Covid strikes again
hateful nine writes to PL to null and void season
media says right decision

Slightly different prediction this but I reckon it's going to be tight at the top this season. I'll go for there being less than a dozen points separating top from 5th this year.

It's hard to say until the transfer window closes. However as things stand with the squads now, I don't think we've improved enough so face another frustrating season of some easy 5-0 romps followed by shit 2-1 defeats to teams not fit to lace our players' boots. Otamendi fuck ups and too many missed chances plus var all over again.

LiVARpool - with the help of VAR and teams bending over as usual.
Chelsea - had a proper transfer window
Scum - The FA/media will do everything they can to help them
City
Arsenal
Spurs

Have to be pssimistic to avoid getting so angry when we lose. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. Very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.