Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing trump has proven beyond doubt is that if you lie about being for the working class loudly enough, they will back you.
Correct.

The DNC have proved this for 60 years +.

This race shouldn't even be anywhere near this close if they had kept true to their word.

The GOP would never get in if this was the case.

I think Georgia is the key.

They will be returning a winner today, and Biden is likely to win giving most of the outstanding votes are from Atlanta.

If he wins Georgia, then he's almost there and contesting PA and WI in the courts is a bit futile.

Depressing isn't it. Though Biden could effectively govern by exec order like Trump has been doing.

There's only so much of that you can do as President. Any trans-formative agenda, regarding the economy, climate change, taxation etc, they're all out the window unless Biden is willing to take these issues out on the stump non-stop. Effectively keep on campaigning for the next four years, bang heads in the Senate, get down and dirty, and sadly I don't think Joe Biden has it in him.

You're right, it is depressing.

I think Georgia is the key.

They will be returning a winner today, and Biden is likely to win giving most of the outstanding votes are from Atlanta.

If he wins Georgia, then he's almost there and contesting PA and WI in the courts is a bit futile.

This is how the Guardian sees it as of an hour ago....

The race stands at 238 electoral votes for Biden to 213 for Trump, with six battleground states outstanding. If Biden can hang on to a narrow lead in Nevada, and seal the deal in Wisconsin, any additional state – North Carolina (15 electoral votes), Georgia (16), Michigan (16) or Pennsylvania (20) – brings him victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.