2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

Sounds like a fair old dig at the PL there! My take on that is that the club must be very confident that nothing will come of it and it's just a re-hash of the UEFA investigation that ultimately ended in failure
No, two items do not directly concern ffp.
1. Was Mancini‘s contract with the sheik a fix to his City wages? (Answer no, because it predated his employment by City. Only part of the last year was covered by ffp regs.)
2. Did City pay parents for academy recruits? (Answer, no idea but not an ffp issue.) If the good sheik decided to pay the agreed contract to the end, nowt to do with us!
The final item is an ffp issue, but I’ve completely forgotten what it is!

It's incredible what money is potentially available in the CL, no wonder clubs are happy getting into the top 4!
We've already earned €84mil in this year's competition!! Wow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221107-202746_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221107-202746_Chrome.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 126
Agree.

The core points of FFP are that you;

1, have to grow revenue at the same rate as you grow squad cost. We have done that and it means the success is sustainable.

2, you are limited in the size of a squad. The numbers of players and cost both have strict limits. That means you have to be very good at buying players / selling players and using youth players. City do this better than any other club.

We are top because of the way we have responded to FFP - better than any other club.
The sheik’s letter to fans on the day before the take over made it clear that sustainability was in the plan.

If anyone gets any grief of pathetic united or Liverpool fans just do what I do. Reply with “we’ll do what we want”
For some reason they don’t like it.

Sounds like a fair old dig at the PL there! My take on that is that the club must be very confident that nothing will come of it and it's just a re-hash of the UEFA investigation that ultimately ended in failure
Yep the fact they haven’t set any money aside for a possible fine tells you how serious they are taking it
It’s bollocks. We know it and the PL know it

Typical City - posting record profits and revenues when the rest of the country are queuing at soup kitchens and dying of hypothermia.
Delooney said publicly a few weeks back that he was working on an article blaming City and Newcastle for the energy crisis.
He’s a fucking lunatic whose coats should all fasten in the back and whose bedrooms should have upholstered walls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.