2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

There's something not right about these constant Liverpool front-runners to sign Bellingham headlines.

Setting themselves up to play the victim card again if he signs for big bad City, coz he ain't signing for the dips, whatever the headlines say.
Exactly the same playbook as Haaland to Madrid. Clicks and money, mate. The truth is always the first casualty of war

Wheres that Tosser Delaney?
Or is he too consumed with events at loonypool fc for once?

Some Liverpool fans aren't happy:

I'm just mad as hell about all of this. I blame entirely those who run the game and basically betrayed it. From those who wrote the totally useless fit and proper owners' tripe who presently have allowed in Hicks, Gillette, the Glaisters and now every despot indecent country that has ever applied to come in. Have they actually turned anyone down at all? So much, for protecting the game. Then there is the useless FA, Premier League, UEFA, FiFA every organisation in for themselves while they have let the game go to the dogs and have clubs pimping themselves to get the richest of the rich involved as a necessity. What an absolute shitshow football has turned out to be. Every one of them should hide their heads in shame.
Liverpool, as much as any other club (apart from maybe United and Spurs) were responsible for the monetisation of English football. They helped created the landscape they claim to despise. They formed the honeypot that made the likes of Mansour want a slice of the pie. They just don’t like how it turned out.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm waiting for RAWK to explain how we manage to successfully pull the wool over the auditor's eyes every year without fail. That would be a senior auditor from the 5th biggest accountancy firm in the world with a turnover of $12bn and 97,000 employees. I'm sure they'd be up for a bung.
Which firm is City's auditor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.