2021 Grand National (April 10)

Well my partner doesnt live too far from Jessica Harringtons stable so there happy with both horses in the National.

My bets on the race.
Magic Of Light
Discorama
Chriss Dream

its a lotto this race with no Tiger Roll this is the most open of Nationals of all time. You could make a case for so many of the horses so the best of luck to all having a bet today.
Good to hear :)

Yet frequently good horses run in it.
Not many mate . It’s a grade 3 and the gold cup is grade 1 not very often you get a gold cup winner going for the national and I think the last was garrison Savannah which just got pipped by Seagram

With the offers that were available it it possible to bet on every horse and still be guaranteed to make money, and it gets better with best odds.

Takes most of the fun out of it but some permutations of the first 5 are a lot more profitable and I have weighted it towards Cloth Cap or Minella Times winning, however some of the really long priced horses also push up the winnings. Certain existing customer offers are really there to be exploited with a spreadsheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.