2021 Rugby League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Really disappointed that Aus and NZ aren’t taking part. Although, I don’t think this news will be the end of it if the players want to come.

Most sensible thing to do would be to delay it a year.

Really disappointed that Aus and NZ aren’t taking part. Although, I don’t think this news will be the end of it if the players want to come.

Most sensible thing to do would be to delay it a year.
That’s not really an option as it would clash with the football world cup

Reports are now that the players want to come - blows a hole in the player welfare angle.
Yeah, absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with the NRL using it as a convenient excuse to not disrupt their season.

Good game tonight and result.

Mamo covers some ground and always seems to be involved. Surprised he is leaving as seems a key player and always reliable.

Looking like Wire are the only team who could put real pressure on Saints this season!

Been a frustrating time for my team, and the next 2 games cancelled!

Just watching a cracking documentary on Ricky Stuart on Fox NRL 24/7, called “Ricky”.

If you can find it anywhere or have that channel, it’s well worth a watch.

Ah, I’ve really missed the Leeds band. Such a beautiful sound those out-of-time drums and out-of-tune trumpets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.