2021 Rugby League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Well done the Rhinos. Shame we can’t hire the Rhinos support to solve the Etihad atmosphere problems. I can’t see us winning the Cup but you have to be in it to win it.

Wigan’s woeful kicking game and lack of creativity cost them in a low scoring gane.

Hoping for a Storm vs Manly GF. Storm are the best team in the comp but Tommy Turbo has had an incredible season for Manly and NSW so it would be nice to see him win a premiership…not sure if Manly can beat Souths tonight though.

What a weekend of sport though! NRL prelims, AFL grand final and City v Chelsea…one after the other. A long weekend for me, a fridge full of piss and beautiful weather. This is living. Don’t call me, I’ll call you.

Diabolical so far from Warrington. No wonder Price and plenty of the players are off after this game
Warrington must be the only team who don’t score on the wing (bar Mamo). Charnley and Lineham probably don’t have double figures between them this season

Diabolical so far from Warrington. No wonder Price and plenty of the players are off after this game.
Good riddance. Same shit every year, beat Catalans away twice, Saints away and Wigan 3 times but get battered by Hull KR at home when it matters. Hull KR will get dicked in the semi final.

Good riddance. Same shit every year, beat Catalans away twice, Saints away and Wigan 3 times but get battered by Hull KR at home when it matters. Hull KR will get dicked in the semi final.
Year on year under Price of drab error strewn rugby. A far cry from the Smith teams of Hodgson, Monaghan’s, King, Briers etc

Year on year under Price of drab error strewn rugby. A far cry from the Smith teams of Hodgson, Monaghan’s, King, Briers etc
My 2 year old handles a ball better than this shower, I don't know why Price had to do another season such a waste.

That team was unreal btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.