2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

When you realise that little City have ruined his life, you’ll feel a bit better.

Hasn't he lost his job now? He can spout what he wants, but City aren’t going anywhere and he won’t get paid for his views.

Ah well.

I'm not sure if he was made redundant or if he's still working. Who does the prick actually support?

I have no idea mate. He went to my school, but I didn’t know him.

I think he supports anyone but City these days,
Are you getting him mixed up with Rob Harris who went to MGS. Easy to do as they're both obnoxious pricks but not related. I believe the Manchester Harris's are actually Spurs fans. Nick Harris is from Southampton.

Are you getting him mixed up with Rob Harris who went to MGS. Easy to do as they're both obnoxious pricks but not related. I believe the Manchester Harris's are actually Spurs fans. Nick Harris is from Southampton.

Bloody hell is it something genetic with the Harris gene lol?

Sometimes ignoring trolls can be difficult, but take some comfort in knowing that an adult man has nothing better to do than attention-seek on football Twitter.

A truly sad sight.
His mental health has unfortunately wondered into football and all things city. I would love to know how he managed to cope without twatter or another social media platform?

Did he write I hate MCFC on his bedroom wall 1000 times? -:)

City have damaged a lot of people who cling to red scraps hoping one day they will be happy again with a triumphant united and a disoriented city. This existence is all that makes sense to feeble minds.

Don’t get annoyed with his outbursts but instead try gloating at his downfall by watching another city title win.

City win, the media lose…oh what a time to be singing the blues.

Sad sad erm what you call them now? Plonker, Rodney -:)

Last edited:
Ahh the sweet sweet bitter tears of Nick Harris. Let me drink them like God's adoration wine, like ambrosia of the Gods of Olympus whilst imagining him dining on the bitterest pill of our success every single hour of every day.

Fuckoff you inconsequential, sad, bitter little man. Surely you can find a pier somewhere to throw yourself off and do mankind a favour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.