2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Top Tip: for anyone who can't stand Nick Harris don't read his Twitter feed (I don't). There will never be anything on it that you think is reasonable and worth a few seconds of your life reading it. He is catering for the needs of his followers so if he suddenly became fair and balanced he wouldn't have any.

Top Tip: for anyone who can't stand Nick Harris don't read his Twitter feed (I don't). There will never be anything on it that you think is reasonable and worth a few seconds of your life reading it. He is catering for the needs of his followers so if he suddenly became fair and balanced he wouldn't have any.

I blocked him last year so I see nought only when it's posted on here I see it

Where do we even start with this one? deary me

Hes correct that the rags would have a higher revenue but it wouldn't be a billion They posted <£700M Where is he suggesting an extra £300M would come from?

Hes correct that the rags would have a higher revenue but it wouldn't be a billion They posted <£700M Where is he suggesting an extra £300M would come from?
It's nonsense anyway as we haven't pulled in all that revenue due to just the one season, it's been building over the last 15 years and will continue building going forward all things being equal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.