2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

Just ordered one, with the discount and shipping it was 85. Fuck it. Cool bit of memorabilia to own.

Just ordered one, with the discount and shipping it was 85. Fuck it. Cool bit of memorabilia to own.
Just done the same in case I regret it in the morning...

lol lucky the orders are free postage over £90, and you get 10% discount on the £90 shirt price to make it £81, and then get charged £4.50 postage. It might well stay in its box, but a nice when it arrives towards Christmas

I designed some T-Shirts for personal use, but have had so many questions off people about where they could get one from, I've decided to sell some. I did a similar thing on here during Covid selling City tattoo design's with all net profits going to the NHS Charity raising over 600 quid for them. This time any profits will go to the Alzheimers Research UK. My mum is in the final stages of this fucking horrible disease so this is my way of giving back to the wonderful people that care for her. The T-shirts cost 11 pound to print and around 4 to post. So I was going to sell for 35 so that 20 quid goes to the charity. If anyone is interested the PM me. Cheers.

Attachments

• Pep Revolution Tshirt.jpg
    Pep Revolution Tshirt.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Famous Fans T-Shirt.jpg
    Famous Fans T-Shirt.jpg
    835.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Wat No History.jpg
    Wat No History.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Master Pep Treble.jpg
    Master Pep Treble.jpg
    925.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Smoking Pep Trebble.jpg
    Smoking Pep Trebble.jpg
    976.7 KB · Views: 50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.