2022 Commonwealth Games

blue b4 the moon

Starts on Thursday. Really looking forward to it, a nice filler after Le Tour/Ladies Euros before proper footie begins.

Hope it's a success for Birmingham and it's better organised & run than the official website.

Just had a look to see what tickets were still available, prices, seat positions etc.

Might have driven down but you can't even get into the ticketing section without registering (probably so they can mother the fuck out of you). Just let people look at availability FFS.

I'm off to watch the Beach Volleyball next Sunday. I know nothing about the sport but my sister had a spare ticket looking for a home so thought I'd show willing.
Women's beach volleyball is my favourite sport..Great technical ability

It's like a mini olympics where we actually do well due to other big nations not being involved (granted we've been very good at the last 3 olympics), what's not to love.

Opening ceremony on BBC 1 tomorrow at 19:00.

Last edited:
It's like a mini olympics where we actually do well due to other big nations not being involved, what's not to love.

Opening ceremony on BBC 1 tomorrow at 19:00.
Unfortunately like the 2012 Olympics it will leave no legacy. The uptake of sport after was negligible

Just seen something to do with this in Birmingham, Lenny Henry receiving the baton I think. I've never seen such a miserable unenthusiastic crowd in my life lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.