2022 World Cup Discussion

It’s funny international games, I literally couldn’t give a flying monkeys with the build up to it, like I haven’t watched any games for England this year after the euros.

But a soon as the week of the tournament starts, that’s it. Its coming home.

me and my mates was having a discussion before the euro final.

Would you rather England win the World Cup or city win the champions league.
I said city to win the champions league as it’s always club over country for me but a fair few of them said the World Cup as it would be a once in a life time thing and a party up and down the country.
That was 1966. Been there, done that.
City winning the Champions League?

Bring it on!!

It’s funny international games, I literally couldn’t give a flying monkeys with the build up to it, like I haven’t watched any games for England this year after the euros.

I said city to win the champions league as it’s always club over country for me but a fair few of them said the World Cup as it would be a once in a life time thing and a party up and down the country.

For me, I would rather city won than England. However, I was more disappointed, down and deflated when England lost than i was after the Chelsea game so it's a weird one.

I'm like you. Not bothered about group games or nations league but as soon as the tournament starts, vindaloo and 3 lions is on repeat.

I think Brazil will do best on the south Americans.

I can also see a few big names retiring from international football at the end of that world cup. Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero,

Should England win then , for me, it would be twice in a lifetime!

Would rather City won a friendly than England won the World Cup (and I am English despite my username)

Guitar or whatever they're called.

arab-man-playing-guitar-isolated-white-30479933.jpg

Last edited:

It’s a tough one but..

City though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.