2023 MLB Season

Great rivalry between the clubs but it's unlikely they will be setting the Thames on fire. The Reds appear to be storming the Division. Hope those going have fun.

Reactions: ob
Has great day at it yesterday. Although queued for hour to get into the shop. My son wanted to go in it. Supposed to take tops of water bottles but they'll allow cans of alcohol at your seat. Got to Westfield yesterday 6 hours before 1st pitch and sampled all the pre game atmosphere etc. Going today but not so early

Has great day at it yesterday. Although queued for hour to get into the shop. My son wanted to go in it. Supposed to take tops of water bottles but they'll allow cans of alcohol at your seat. Got to Westfield yesterday 6 hours before 1st pitch and sampled all the pre game atmosphere etc. Going today but not so early
Happ certainly seemed to enjoy hitting in the stadium. Hope it’s a closer contest today and that you have a good time again.

Happ certainly seemed to enjoy hitting in the stadium. Hope it’s a closer contest today and that you have a good time again.
Cheers, my son missed 2 home runs as was at bar lol. I was hoping Happ would have hit the 3rd

Attachments

• Compress_20230625_132646_6397.jpg
    Compress_20230625_132646_6397.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 17
Cheers, my son missed 2 home runs as was at bar lol. I was hoping Happ would have hit the 3rd
At the bar, even at Shea the Bud man came to you and if I remember right the game was on TV in the bogs at Dodger stadium, no need to miss a dinger ;-)
Hope you had a great time :-)

At the bar, even at Shea the Bud man came to you and if I remember right the game was on TV in the bogs at Dodger stadium, no need to miss a dinger ;-)
Hope you had a great time :-)
Guy was too slow bringing the beer too us. We were upper tier and only appeared once each day

Just got back from today's game at that there London Stadium.

After the first innings I thought it was gonna ba another Cubs stroll in the park, but after that the Cardinals came back really strong and the Cubs had no reply.

Guy was too slow bringing the beer too us. We were upper tier and only appeared once each day
Lol, glad I'm not a Hammers fan then ;-)
All joking apart (rich coming from a Mets fan) would you recommend it, also 1 day or 2, see you located London I will be travelling North York, cheers.

Lol, glad I'm not a Hammers fan then ;-)
All joking apart (rich coming from a Mets fan) would you recommend it, also 1 day or 2, see you located London I will be travelling North York, cheers.
I would recommend it and already registered for next year. Difficult to say which day to be honest. We did shopping etc (queued hour to get into official store) on Saturday. Sunday we felt could relax bit more so had a few beers watching entertainment outside before going into stadium. That queue for shop was only time we had to queue over weekend. No queue to get in, no queue for beers inside stadium (although it was expensive - £6.90 for can of Heineken). Saturday we ate in Westfield shopping centre before going and Sunday in St Pancras Wetherspoons before jumping on train to Stratford international (which took about 10 mins)

I would recommend it and already registered for next year. Difficult to say which day to be honest. We did shopping etc (queued hour to get into official store) on Saturday. Sunday we felt could relax bit more so had a few beers watching entertainment outside before going into stadium. That queue for shop was only time we had to queue over weekend. No queue to get in, no queue for beers inside stadium (although it was expensive - £6.90 for can of Heineken). Saturday we ate in Westfield shopping centre before going and Sunday in St Pancras Wetherspoons before jumping on train to Stratford international (which took about 10 mins)
Cheers od: thanks for getting back, that was kind of you :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.