2024 General Election results only

Lots of gammon in Essex and Kent. Colchester and Chelmsford have gone Labour/Lib Dem respectively and Labour were close elsewhere, but lots of wealthy white folk who stuck with the dross they've had in the hope it prevents house building and immigration.
The hypocrisy of the left is funny. If any other community of people were compared to something due to their skin colour, surely they would be crying racism?

We've had our useless Tory MP in Stafford ousted by the Labour candidate.
The only time I've known her talk in the HoC was around birth trauma, which was an issue that affected herself. She was never in Stafford, apart from the occasional photo opportunity, and did absolutely nothing for the town.
Also glad to see the back of that wig wearing twunt Fabricant from neighbouring Lichfield.

6 to go… 3 Scottish ones which I think are usually quite delayed … then Poole, Hendon & Thurrock which I presume must be close with recounts

Our useless Tory was ousted by a labour woman. She knocked on our door last week and Mrs KS asked her some questions about her party’s policies. She was unable to answer any of them, floundered about and then launched into a prepared spiel. Par for the course.
#dummiesareus.

We've had our useless Tory MP in Stafford ousted by the Labour candidate.
The only time I've known her talk in the HoC was around birth trauma, which was an issue that affected herself. She was never in Stafford, apart from the occasional photo opportunity, and did absolutely nothing for the town.
Also glad to see the back of that wig wearing twunt Fabricant from neighbouring Lichfield.
Almost and I say almost irrespective of which party, a sitting MP should at the very least live in the constituency they represent, ideally for many years to have some idea of what the local issues are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.