2024 General Election results only

The hypocrisy of the left is funny. If any other community of people were compared to something due to their skin colour, surely they would be crying racism?

As a white man I think I can call white people gammon if they are fucking gammon without it being racist. If they're offended I'm sure they'll get over it considering their race hasn't seen them suffer at all up to this point.

As a white man I think I can call white people gammon if they are fucking gammon without it being racist. If they're offended I'm sure they'll get over it considering their race hasn't seen them suffer at all up to this point.
We've all suffered at some point. Not us like. Our foreforeforefathers though.

Yes of course you can, it’s only worlds anyway.

Are you saying white people don’t suffer racist abuse?

The last Scottish result delayed till saturday - statistical issue - difference between counted and verified votes.

Basildon & Thurrock - appears to be some discrepancies on the count ... Reform originally won by about 120 votes over Labour... recount later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.