2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody in the england batting order has to smash a big score because they will score big runs with our bowlers.
It's got added spice with it being the Aussies, but also Scotland won their 2nd match so if England loses tonight the Aussie will know they will be in the knockouts
That’s just T20 cricket though. Unless 2-3 batsmen get in and make a score, you’ll tend to lose.

Is the pitch the same as the ones used for the Scotland and Oman games?

Even military medium bowlers are harder to smash on slower, lower wickets.

England’s T20 team is at the very end of its cycle, especially the bowling.

Having said that, England can beat anyone, but probably won’t tonight.

What would you say is a good score tonight, 9 an over gets you 180 and that should be the par score with big hitters
if the Aussies bat first and get 200 england will struggle under pressure, If England bat first and get 200 you still fancy them to get the runs

What would you say is a good score tonight, 9 an over gets you 180 and that should be the par score with big hitters
if the Aussies bat first and get 200 england will struggle under pressure, If England bat first and get 200 you still fancy them to get the runs
All depends on the pitch. If it’s used and slow, then a lower score may win. If it’s a new, quicker pitch then closer to 200 may be needed.

That’s just T20 cricket though. Unless 2-3 batsmen get in and make a score, you’ll tend to lose.

Is the pitch the same as the ones used for the Scotland and Oman games?

I think it is ?
maybe with the trouble with the rain getting on it, they could move it one across,
But for a world 20/20 tournament you think they would have better covers than just a sheet of plastic

I think it is ?
maybe with the trouble with the rain getting on it, they could move it one across,
But for a world 20/20 tournament you think they would have better covers than just a sheet of plastic
If it is the same pitch, I’d probably say 160 would be a decent score. The Aussies only made 164 on it against Oman.

All depends on the pitch. If it’s used and slow, then a lower score may win. If it’s a new, quicker pitch then closer to 200 may be needed.

I sort of take the wickets out of the game in 20/20, The better batsman will take a couple to have a look then open up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.