2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the weather in two games means we out it's really is poor! They should have an extra day if rain effects game especially with 20/20 games!
The forecast isn’t showing much rain at the moment, possibly a few showers in the England game so hopefully it doesn’t play a part. As much as it’s nice to see newer nations making their way into the later stages, it’s a bit of a farce sometimes. I agree that these matches need a reserve day.

Let's not forget the weather in both games ?
I don't trust the Aussies, plus Scotland can play. England will play first and the result of the game will play a major part, If the rain comes England is in the shit, So let's hope the head groundsman and his staff have a day off and can party with the barmy army

Now run rate is dealt with I'm not concerned by Australia. They could have looked to win, but at a slower pace in order to knock us out but I don't see them not trying to win that game. They might make changes but should still be beating Scotland.

The weather might play a part but we'll see. I'm confident England progress now.

Can you imagine trying to explain test cricket to them?

"And at 3:40pm we stop playing for 20 minutes so we can eat cucumber sandwiches, unless it's been raining then we might wait a bit longer, or not, but we definitely will wait a bit longer if we think we can finish the whole game in the next 30 mins, even if it's not been raining."

Can you imagine trying to explain test cricket to them?

"And at 3:40pm we stop playing for 20 minutes so we can eat cucumber sandwiches, unless it's been raining then we might wait a bit longer, or not, but we definitely will wait a bit longer if we can finish the whole game in the next 30 mins."
Bill Bryson’s description in Down Under was pretty funny.

If you click on the photo of the book, there are a couple more pages to read too.

Bill Bryson’s description in Down Under was pretty funny.

If you click on the photo of the book, there are a couple more pages to read too.

I love Bill Bryson and I think if an intelligent man like him can't get it, there's little hope for the rest of America. Cricket is something you have to grow up with and have someone to explain all the nuances as they pop up in matches. If you try to write an explanation you think you can do it in a couple of sides of A4 but it'll probably end up measured in Volumes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.