2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
If England go out I know some are blaming
the captain against the Australians but fuck me but for me if they do go out you have to blame the weather. It's been shite.

The planning of no extra days for rain in the raining season is fucking braindead wankstain twatters shite!!

Going out of a World Cup because two games gets abandoned!! Fucking WOW

Just looking at that picture on Sky, there’s puddles all over the sheeting and they aren’t working to remove the water.

Doesn’t look good.

It be abandoned like all the games have been when the rain comes! The grounds are shite for drainage!

If I was England I'd tell the organisers to do one get on a plane and come home Now!

The planning of no extra days for rain in the raining season is fucking braindead wankstain twatters shite!!

Going out of a World Cup because two games gets abandoned!! Fucking WOW
Yeah shock horror, they plan a tournament for the US and Caribbean in June/July and 25% of games are ruined by the weather.
Massive cockup by the powers that be.
Anyone who's travelled there this time of the year knows it's gonna rain (heavily) in the afternoon/evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.