2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've been keeping an eye out for the weather 18% chance of rain and it being partly cloudy, So at the moment it's looking OK, England has to keep up the Very Good and Outstand Display (BBC) no me, from the other day

Just fucking turn up and win, Stop overthinking the wickets and condition ? and Bowl well then Smash the Ball, simple

It’s not really crashing out though is it. They got two games v Aus & Oman and Scotland got two v Namibia & Oman (plus a dead rubber if this game doesn’t complete). It’s a bit of a farce really.
Half an hour after the abandonment of the England Scotland game it stopped raining. 15 mins later again and I was in Carlisle Bay, a mile from the ground, in the sea. Stupid how games are called off when it could still be played later in the day (or the following day)

It's a stupid format not to have an extra day for rain, England has only played one and a half games really and is out of the World Cup if it's called off CRAZY,

Yes they should but they might only get chance to play two games, although plenty of time to go today yet. The games need reserve days in my opinion.
I'd probably agree there about reserves days, but the organisors need to be questioned for playing in this part of the world at this time of year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.