2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got up; that's a pleasant surprise, given our underwhelming form in the tournament so far. To chase down 180 is no mean feat. And Salt and Bairstow with strike rates over 180. That partnership must have been fun to watch.
Thought there were signs in the last two games we were finding our feet, albeit against Oman and Namibia.

Thought there were signs in the last two games we were finding our feet, albeit against Oman and Namibia.
It was the standard of the opposition I was looking at with my "underwhelming" comment. We got soundly beat by the Aussies. And even Scotland were looking good, until the rain came. Would we have beaten them if the weather had behaved itself? We'll never know now, of course. But that performance overnight certainly is a boost.

Maybe they read my post on Bluemoon, Just smash the ball around the ground.Good win against the home team

Narrator: They didn’t.

It was a lot better by England, They just went out and played without fear, Sometimes you have to take the shackles off and gamble, 20/20 cricket is a game in which you have to gamble and not be tactical or play the conditions.

Everybody can bat in 20/20 and with 10 wickets in the shed It's a 10/1 shot somebody will score big runs.
I like England playing this way, It's better going out trying than just sitting in and waiting for a bad ball.

It was a lot better by England, They just went out and played without fear, Sometimes you have to take the shackles off and gamble, 20/20 cricket is a game in which you have to gamble and not be tactical or play the conditions.

Everybody can bat in 20/20 and with 10 wickets in the shed It's a 10/1 shot somebody will score big runs.
I like England playing this way, It's better going out trying than just sitting in and waiting for a bad ball.
England always play better in better conditions and a flat pitch. We’re superb hitters. What we aren’t is great in poorer batting conditions as we are one dimensional and always go full throttle, when sometimes knowing that 150 is a winning score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.