2032 Olympics

I lived 30 years in Brisbane, then I retired and moved 1 hour south to the Gold Coast.
Brisbane is a modern and incredibly clean city. With a beautiful river and southbank leisure area.
Whenever we have visitors from the UK they really like it.

Main Gold Coast area is a bit of shit hole tbh. Ive been going over every 3 years for Donkeys now. Further up at Burleigh our friends have an apartment a lot better and 100 times cleaner.

Didn’t Chicago put a few serious bids in over the last decades? It’s back in LA in 2028 I think as well.
For an Australian Olympics do they move it to later in the year for the weather?
Some cities already have most of the infrastructure and some of the specialized facilities, whereas others start pretty much from scratch and need a huge ($500M?) main stadium built, just for starters.

LA already has that main stadium and the gorgeous new LA (American) Football stadium just opened, too.

This is what $5BILLION can buy you!

CDA2DA7E-0825-4B26-B964-3B8C43B038EB.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.