#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early signs not good but he is very young and next season we will be able to make a better judgement

I don't see what others see to suggest he will be a star. He's shown nothing whatsoever. I don't think I've ever seen somebody be so anonymous so consistently. You can't even say he's been bad because he's done fuck all to even rate his performance.

If he had come from the academy and not Valencia he'd be struggling to get a game for the EDS side nevermind first team. We're playing with 10 men everytime he starts.

I’d rather see Cole Palmer given a chance at the moment
If we had paid money for Palmer, and Torres had come through the academy, Palmer would be playing. Torres is extremely lucky to be anywhere near this side.

He clearly has an eye for a goal but I am struggling to remember any player who has so little impact in general play. He literally offers nothing and if he can’t get on the end of something in the box, he is a complete passenger...every single game.

He gets something of a pass because he is a kid, in a new country/league but he is currently miles off the standard we require.

People were a bit quick to suggest he was better than Sane.

Out of his depth, but I'm not judging him by this. He needs time and at least one season to get into it.

Still settling in. Bernardo, Rodri, Cancelo, Sane were all much better in their second season. Most players need time to settle, Dias is an exception. I think it was the wrong decision by Pep to play him today, no rhythm or form whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.