#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely worried this will go down as a botched move, I know he is young, but I have not seen nearly enough from him at this stage, he clearly hasn't developed over the season maybe down to a lack of games, but I feel he may not be at the level we need.

Scores tap in against relegation fodder and European farmers , will never be a top class winger he can’t beat his man with a trick or pace. Makes Jesus Navas look like world class

Getting thrown into scrambled teams, shoved out on the wing and barely getting a touch. Put him upfront and hes scored 9 goals. Without the goals I would be concerned but he clearly knows where the goal is and he was always going to need the time to develop.

He's took our Invisible Man song literally, just not seeing anything in him, shocking player who offers zilch.

Definitely not one to blame for today’s performance. Knows where the goal is, extremely young and only in his first season here - I would be looking at some of the more established players before him

Absolutely invisible. Don’t rate him, and he thinks he’s better than he is - clear from his exit from Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.