#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he has all the attributes to be a number 9 yet but I think he's probably the most natural finisher at the club now Sergio has left.

Was always going to be a 2nd season kind of thing, lot of players seem to need that first season to settle.
I hope some of our experts don't use that to trash him with, next season if he goes through a rough period, as has happened with a number of transferees.

I hope some of our experts don't use that to trash him with, next season if he goes through a rough period, as has happened with a number of transferees.
It should be pretty obvious by now given that some of our greatest players took a season to settle.

It should be pretty obvious by now given that some of our greatest players took a season to settle.
And "took a season to settle" has to be put in context too. Torres scored 1 in 3 in his first season at the age of 20/21, mostly from the wing and often from the bench. He's got a long way to go, but that's a fantastic start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.