#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the Bayern execs were thinking as they watched Sane trudge off after being substituted whilst Torres continued to bang the goals in?

No doubt Sane is a world class player on his day, but Torres may very quickly get to that level. He's certainly looking a good buy for us so far.

To be fair to Leroy, the collective play of Spain had a great deal to do with the overall result rather than isolating on Ferran vs Sane. There was a great deal of pressure that led to constant scoring threats for players like Torres whereas Sane was often isolated in 1v1 situations

I wonder what the Bayern execs were thinking as they watched Sane trudge off after being substituted whilst Torres continued to bang the goals in?

No doubt Sane is a world class player on his day, but Torres may very quickly get to that level. He's certainly looking a good buy for us so far.
Sane was acting like a proper smacked arse last night. Whinging to the ref, having Sly digs at the Spanish players. If he'd tried that with Ramos, he'd have regretted it.

Sane was acting like a proper smacked arse last night. Whinging to the ref, having Sly digs at the Spanish players. If he'd tried that with Ramos, he'd have regretted it.
Yeh yeh we know Sané is shit now because he left. We get it.

I think you forgot to include his salary. You have to include his salary over the contract period as well, if you’re talking about City expenditure. Throw everything in, I’m sure there’s some postage and lawyer disbursements you haven’t accounted for as well.
The Sun’s making an article as we speak.
«500m City winger scores hat-trick, while disgraceful Sterling is sat at home»

When we signed Torres for that price i was stumped becuase he is a 100 million pound player, watching Valencia when he was there he was the only bright spark in that team as well as one of their playmakers Kangin Lee.

They’re probably not thinking anything as they still got Sane on the cheap and he’ll be their winger for the next 7-8 years.

He did well for us and left, move on. We’ve signed a talented young replacement and Bayern signed a ready made German international. Everybody is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.