#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We learned 1 thing..

Ferran > Sterling.
Ferran presses harder than Sterling.
Ferran hangs on to the ball better than Sterling.
Ferran has better accuracy than Sterling. (never mind the goal)
Ferran looks more motivated to prove himself that he can be a first team starting player than Sterling.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Do you use Twitter?

What we know for sure is that -> this guy has fantastic finishing skills and scores a lot of goals..

I think at this stage of his career he is better False9 than Winger. In the early stages of season Pep played him as a False9 frequently and his progress was clear..

We learned 1 thing..

Ferran > Sterling.
Ferran presses harder than Sterling.
Ferran hangs on to the ball better than Sterling.
Ferran has better accuracy than Sterling. (never mind the goal)
Ferran looks more motivated to prove himself that he can be a first team starting player than Sterling.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Sterling is in possibly the worst form of his career, he's not the most aspiring of targets right now.

He needs to be better than mahrez or foden and he's miles away from that. Neither of the two deserve to be anywhere near the starting 11 right now

Would be interesting to see him next to KdB, rather than Bernardo. I think it's the better fit.

never gets played, scored, was otherwise quiet, first season at the club. Isn't much more to it than that, did his bit more than more established first teamers by at least getting us back level.

Should played up top yesterday with Sterling on the right and Jesus on the left and when Foden came in should of played beheld the striker

He needs to play on the left cutting in or down the middle, we're not playing to his strengths in the right. Shame we haven't experimented more with him up front as we could have used him there at the moment. Don't think now is the time to try it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.