#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres has a lot more to offer , maybe he's suffering from first season syndrome we have had a few players who have struggled in their first season and then come good , he has the ability and a nose for a goal and is clinical when he gets his chances . He needs more games which is always difficult at this club , to build his confidence at the moment he is playing the safe ball instead of using his pace and skill to beat his full back.
He makes some fantastic runs - his movement is the best in the team - but when Kev isn’t in the team the runs go unnoticed. He’s going to make a great number 9 eventually

He scored a good goal on Saturday and you can see his talent. He is young, still adjusting to the league and to a new country. He's going to be a big part of our future.

i think he'll come good, just needs to adapt but yeah, his best position might turn to be at number 9. citys style of play its not ideal for his profile as he needs more space to run at from the wing but maybe pep can figure something out for him

Cos he will get much more game time and play against premiership teams.
Otherwise we might have a similar situ like Navas/Sinclair
Equally, he might follow the Foden route - stay, gain club experience under a top manager and establish himself.

All the more so with Sterling no longer being a nailed-on choice.

This would be my preference assuming the club view him as genuine high potential. I would guess they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.