#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth remembering that he is/was viewed as a Foden level talent in Spain. In the u17 Euros final, the headline billing was Sancho and Foden vs Torres & Abel Ruiz.

Secondly, remember where Salah was at 21. Failing pretty poorly at Chelsea.

14 goals in 22 games for Spain is pretty absurd at 21. Fernando Torres took 36 to get that many, David Villa took 31 and Raul took 26.
That is a great record for Spain.
I really like him as a player and think his future with us is very bright.

I can still imagine a City forward line of : Torres, Haaland, Foden.
If that comes to fruition we'd have three young, budding superstars all playing for us!

This thread fluctuates from 'sell him, he isn't good enough' to 'he is the future of the club.' In my opinion he isn't going to get enough games here for him to reach his potential. An idea could be to sell him with a buy back clause built into his contract.

This thread fluctuates from 'sell him, he isn't good enough' to 'he is the future of the club.' In my opinion he isn't going to get enough games here for him to reach his potential. An idea could be to sell him with a buy back clause built into his contract.
Think that would be an error. He's a better player than Sterling or Mahrez at the moment who both have way more experience of English football.

I could also see him in the future potentially as behind the striker, especially when we have to move on from kevin because Ferran is a good passer and crosser of the ball.

In a sort of 4231

‐------------Haaland
Foden---Ferran---Jesus
--------Rodri-----Bernie

He might be a Miroslav Klose-type that scores at a high-rate at international level but never seemed to adapt those numbers into the club game.

Oh well, still young but hopefully he starts impsosing himself into games a bit more for us. Give him a chance and he is the one in our squad at the moment I feel is most likely to put it into the net at the moment but we seem to struggle creating chances for him which is affected by him being so limited because he is not brave enough on the ball

My mistake as I didn’t realise it was the semi final. In my ignorance I never thought the semis were so soon after the euro final.
Tbf.i didn't even know the match was being played until I saw the highlights posted on here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.