21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you would say that, though, wouldn’t you?! Derek Whatsisface is probably related to you, isn’t he?! Brother? Cousin? Nephew? Son?

Regardless, your bias is showing because Jason Whatchamacallit is clearly more experienced!

That’s an outrageous accusation - we are in no way related.

I take my incoherent, scattergun ramblings on Bluemoon very seriously indeed, and would never allow nepotism to in any way influence the semi-literate torrent of nonsense I post on here.

Anyway - there’s loads of people called Whatsisface out there. I’ll bet you know a few yourself.

Do you go around accusing all them of being his cousins too?

Have you noticed that Cucu is getting mixed reviews at Chelsea, mainly for defensive weaknesses? Maybe we dodged another bullet with him? Too early to judge SG yet but he looks to be a steady sub.

Have you noticed that Cucu is getting mixed reviews at Chelsea, mainly for defensive weaknesses? Maybe we dodged another bullet with him? Too early to judge SG yet but he looks to be a steady sub.

LB always have some defensive "issues" anyway particulary because the way of our play works. Cucurella will be fine and even better fit for our system than whatever Chelsea doing right now.

LB always have some defensive "issues" anyway particulary because the way of our play works. Cucurella will be fine and even better fit for our system than whatever Chelsea doing right now.
Cucu is a good footballer but was never the WC player people made him out to be in the Transfer thread.

He'll be alright at Chelsea but nothing special.

Cucu is a good footballer but was never the WC player people made him out to be in the Transfer thread.

He'll be alright at Chelsea but nothing special.

Cucurella is only fine at Chelsea because the system didn't put him at his best, i'm still convinced if he playing for us he will become much more better.

It's just we didn't want to be mugged and being dictated by Brighton on how we valued him. I can understand that and we should walk away if the deal is being too pricey for us.

That’s an outrageous accusation - we are in no way related.

I take my incoherent, scattergun ramblings on Bluemoon very seriously indeed, and would never allow nepotism to in any way influence the semi-literate torrent of nonsense I post on here.

Anyway - there’s loads of people called Whatsisface out there. I’ll bet you know a few yourself.

Do you go around accusing all them of being his cousins too?
Wow! Who knew you were a “Namist!”

I have alerted the Mods! This shit has to stop!

And, for your information, the OTHER van Whatsisfaces I know are all really nice, even if I don’t know them that well! You would do well to learn that from your cousins!

And a good day to you, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.