21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

I think the squad might be too big to keep a player like him.

He could be jacks rotation option, but very easily Phil can play there, Palmer but less capably as well.

I think for his sake, a sale would probably be best for him and us.

He was very good vs Atletico. He has done well in pre-season, overall. He has probably secured the Jack understudy LW spot for the season. We have a thin squad, so we need him.

He was very good vs Atletico. He has done well in pre-season, overall. He has probably secured the Jack understudy LW spot for the season. We have a thin squad, so we need him.

He’s not even close to being good enough to play that position for City.

Why? Other than we like playing inverted if we can, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be given a shot.

Because he’s no where close being the level to play on the wing for City, which is why he never will, barring a league cup game appearance against lower league opposition.

He’s not even close to being good enough to play that position for City.
One of the best players at the U-21 Euros. He just needs a chance. Not 5mins every 2 months. Last season, most thought Palmer isn't good enough to make it with us. Now, he has 2 goals in 2 "big" games.
Why? Other than we like playing inverted if we can, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be given a shot.
Is the correct answer, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.