21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, he did well. Much more confident in the Grealish role.

Not in the same class as Palmer, and Palmer can play the back up role on either side. So to me he should be out on loan.

Jack was one of our best players last season,he was a huge reason we were so successful and pissed on every bonfire.

Stop talking shit.
Jack was good last season. Not one of our best players. He said for him self he was shite in our most important game in Istanbul.

I am ok with Jack. It is just we set the scale very low when it is up to him because we don’t want to be that club wich spend a 100mil on the player who failed.

We need more from Jack now. There is no Gundo&Mahrez to save us when KDB&Haaland hava a bad game.

Gomez can bring us crosses and assists. I hope he gets a chance.

Jack was good last season. Not one of our best players. He said for him self he was shite in our most important game in Istanbul.

I am ok with Jack. It is just we set the scale very low when it is up to him because we don’t want to be that club wich spend a 100mil on the player who failed.

We need more from Jack now. There is no Gundo&Mahrez to save us when KDB&Haaland hava a bad game.

I disagree on Jack. I think he is one of the best in the world in his position, so we can definitely count on him in the big games. One CL final doesn't change that. Haaland hasn't had the best of games (for his extremely high standards), but it doesn't change the fact he is the best striker in the world.
However, I do agree that Sergio just needs more chances at LW as a Jack back-up. He has the quality but lacks confidence. He used to be considered one of the best talents in the world by scouts worldwide. You can see the boy can play, so I think it will be a breakthrough season for him. The famous 2nd season syndrome at Man City :).

Jack stepped up big time when everyone else was playing absolutely shite the month after the world cup.

Jack was not good in the final but he carried a hip injury playing. Can not fault him on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.