21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

Vinny recommended him, any chance he can take him to Bayern? No loan deals, just straight up payment, full amount upfront
Nope. They are well covered in both Gomez's positions. Just because Vinny recommended him doesn't mean that he is going to sign for Bayern Munich

There is little chance he is going to make it at City so Sporting CP is not a bad option,

I can't believe there's no future for this lad at City. He's a decent young squad player who's never let us down. The 'problem' lies in his not being given enough opportunities to improve and prove his worth.

I can't believe there's no future for this lad at City. He's a decent young squad player who's never let us down. The 'problem' lies in his not being given enough opportunities to improve and prove his worth.
Plenty of players better than him in both positions. Same with Zinchenko.

Last edited:

He made 1 mistake in the CL (red card ) and since then I dont think Pep forgave him

Superb technically but weak physically and mentally.

He still looks like a rabbit in headlights when he is around the club , almost like he can't believe he is part of it.

Sadly I don't think he will ever have a future with us but no reason why he can't get a good move and have a very good career.

Superb technically but weak physically and mentally.

He still looks like a rabbit in headlights when he is around the club , almost like he can't believe he is part of it.

Sadly I don't think he will ever have a future with us but no reason why he can't get a good move and have a very good career.

Thats normal when you play him once every 3 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.