21000 Programmes printed for Barcelona game.

cheddar404 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
You mean those plates I bought with cat paintings on them will never appreciate in value?

Fucking hell, suppose I had better start a pension

Were they advertised in a Sunday tabloid magazine next to some "extremely limited edition" £2 coin to commemorate Ken Barlow's wedding?

And the non iron slacks available in 6 fashionable shades of grey.

Not to mention those stylish loafers with a cushioned in-sole at an amazing reader-offer price of £14.99 (plus free p&p)

barcelona are tinpot these days.

and anyone buying one of those half and half scarves should f**kin strangle themselves with it.

armadillo495 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is this that weird phenomenon where everyone thinks something will become a collector's item, so more are produced, thus preventing it from ever being a collector's item?

I was thinking the same.... in years to come the programme from last week's postponed Sunderland match will probably be worth a lot more than tomorrow's Barca programme....
Incidentally did the Sunderland programme go on sale on the night? City will have sold a lot less than 12,000 - so what happens to the unsold programmes for a postponed game like this - are they shredded?
The Sunderland programme was selling on e bay for £5, take my advice anyone who got one, keep hold of it until the end of the season, if we win the title it will be like gold dust, straight after the QPR game those were selling for £28+

I'm buying all 21,000.

That will guarantee 'Collectors' Item' status for sure!

I'm concerned by this inferiority complex. We're at the top table on merit and shouldn't be getting star struck just because Messi's in town.

I normally get a programme but won't tomorrow. Or i'll buy £1 million worth and burn them, KLf style. I'll probably decide on the night, depending on the weather.

Well I got in the ground at 7.15pm and all had sold out on Level 1 as had the Kiosk on Joe Mercer Way so I was unable to buy one. City definitely missed a trick not printing even more?

alib said:
Well I got in the ground at 7.15pm and all had sold out on Level 1 as had the Kiosk on Joe Mercer Way so I was unable to buy one. City definitely missed a trick not printing even more?

Yes, I buy a programme for every match and couldn't get one yesterday at all, I arrived at around 7.10 to 7.15 and went all round the level one concourse but not one to be found.

Eccles Blue said:
alib said:

Yes, I buy a programme for every match and couldn't get one yesterday at all, I arrived at around 7.10 to 7.15 and went all round the level one concourse but not one to be found.

Same for me - I was in around 7ish and couldn't find a single one!

Got in to the ground half an hour before kick off and walked round the concourse and they were all sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.